• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

What are the Types of Articles and Topics in Writer's Corner (Article Submissions)?

Solution
Please refer to this for guidelines:
Please refer to this for guidelines:

Solution
I am interested in participating in Writer's Corner, can anyone provide more detailed information about:
- Types of articles needed, whether: opinion, review, narrative etc.
- What topics/discussions are acceptable?
Thanks in advance

Hello @Devin - I am also interested in writing articles. Can you please provide us with details about how to get started in here?

Hey guys. Sorry for the delayed response. Everything you need to know can be found in the instructions thread - https://discussionbucks.com/threads/welcome-to-the-writers-corner-article-submission-guide.12735/

@Devin - Hello! Thanks for posting guidelines. However, there are a few questions I would like to ask that were not addressed in the webpage you referred to.

1) How many articles can we submit in a single month? It has been mentioned in the guidelines that it may take a couple of weeks to review a single article. If we do the math, then this would suggest that we can write just a couple of article as it may take a full month to review just a couple of articles. In short, how many articles can we submit in a single month? Are there any limits?

2) Secondly, is it necessary to add images to our articles? What if our articles do not contain images?

3) Thirdly, can we write articles regarding any topic? Can we write about any kind of topic such as travel, business, food, health, finance, real estate, news, making money online, cryptocurrencies, shopping, etc?

4) Fourthly, what is your stance regarding content which is generated through AI tools? I am an ESL writer who has written content in the past for content mills, and I have never used such kind of tools to write articles. However, such kind of articles are crafted and edited in such a manner that they end up looking like hand-written articles? In the past few years, new and improved tools have been developed to create articles. There are a few YouTubers who are teaching people various different techniques that may help content creators. For example, there are many tools that can create and rewrite articles in such a manner that they actually look like hand-written articles. I think even software that detect spun content also grade them as hand-written, original content. So, can we submit such kind of articles in writer's corner or should we submit hand-written content only, which is actually written by the author?

Last edited:
11,941Threads
92,349Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member