Hello / Goodbye Thread

Day end up with 100 BTC satoshi bonus. Cya tommorow!
sGLv9GD.png

What do you make for dinner? Give me idea.
At home we're preparing grilled tuna belly, deep fried chicken with chili sauce. Think of the dishes you like.and cook them or order online.

Hello everyone! Deciding on how to approach creating new discussion threads here that would help with certain areas of discussion and drawing more people to want to post here.

I am enjoying it here more than I am on mylot which is another site I belong to
I also feel the same way you do. The sad thing about Mylot is I cannot log in, the site is getting slower and the earning is so ridiculous confirmed by other members.

I have opened this thread to talk about everything you want without any qualms, here we can go off topic as much as we want, how is the day going?

My head is killing me but I made make late lunch. Same will be for dinner. I also did some cleaning of my apartment. I do this even I am sick so I can be tired tonight and go sleep.
A headache can be disabling, I hope you don't push yourself too hard and go to sleep soon.

It's 11 PM and I am waiting for sleep to come. It was just an okay day and I could manage to get a few things done to be least productive..I was a bit upset throughout the day due to some family drama. But overall it was okay. I hope to get a good sleep. Certain thoughts are troubling me. I hope to get distracted and catch up with the sleep. Hope for a better day tomorrow.

Currently the time is 8:58PM i am extremely stressed, have been busy since morning. We had a program in church so i have been running up and down to ensure that everything goes well.

A headache can be disabling, I hope you don't push yourself too hard and go to sleep soon.
I did take some sleep afternoon. Now I am watching football game Europa Conference League. My headache will not stop until antibiotics heal my throat what cause all problems.

13,027Threads
98,031Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member